The eBook Publishing Revolution
Publish your novels, blog posts or photos as eBooks to sell on the Kindle, Nook, iPad and more.
Seeking a fast, easy way to turn your blog, vacation photos, or other documents into convenient eBooks that can be read on Kindle, iPad, Nook, iPhone, Android, and other devices? We make that easy. Here’s how:
Already have an account? Login here. If not, here’s how to get started:
- Create your FREE account.
- Choose Create eBook from the My eBooks menu.
- Upload your book cover, enter your name and describe your book.
- Copy and paste chapters from your Word doc, or import directly from your blog.
- Generate a FREE sample of your eBook for testing and proofreading.
- Buy a publishing package (starting at only $19.99!) to download or distribute (or both) a full working copy of your completed eBook to online booksellers.
Now you’re published!
No matter which package you choose, you keep 86% of post-retail royalties. And unlike some other services, you retain all rights to your work… always!
How much does it cost?
We offer three affordable ways to publish that are geared toward selling through retailers, distributing directly to your audience, or all of the above: