As a small team of three, we're fortunate to have a group of advisors with experience in media, business and technology. We also send out a constant stream of thanks to The Founder Institute, a technology training and mentoring program that helped us formulate, refine and ultimately execute our vision.
- David Dalka leads high growth start ups and is passionate about redesigning data and strategy to produce real time business results. He was at BlackRock, an innovative, technology intensive investment management firm, during the 80 to 800 employee growth phase. A future business book author, he leads corporate executive retreats, marketing keynote speeches and digital strategy consulting.
- Stanley Gauss is the Founder and CEO of DreamLocal, Inc. with 15 years of experience in sales and marketing at major media companies. Previously he served as Vice President of Market Development at Planet Discover, Online General Manager at The Press of Atlantic City and Director of Sales and Marketing at Burlington County Times.
- Logan Molen is the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for the independently-owned Bakersfield Californian newspaper, where he oversees Bakersfield.com and the company's mobile media strategy.
- Jon Nordmark is co-founder of Wambo and former co-founder and CEO of eBags. After starting eBags in 1998 and remaining CEO through Spring 2008 (to 9.4 million bags sold, 1.4 million customer reviews), he helps startups via Wambo.com as well as the Denver Founder Institute.
- Steve Outing is a thought leader in the online media industry and has spent the last 15 years advising media companies on being on the bleeding edge of digital-media trends. He wrote an influential and widely read column, "Stop The Presses!," for Editor & Publisher Online, from 1995 to 2009, which covered the news industry and its evolution in the digital age. He is currently the founder and director of the Digital Media Test Kitchen, a new initiative at the University of Colorado’s School of Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Jim Pollock is a seasoned entrepreneur and former head of an incubator in Boulder. He currently serves as President of Vertical Markets at AWhere, Inc. He has been an advisor for Boulder-based TechStars and founded Highest Mountain.
- Kit Seeborg has been guiding companies to online growth and monetization through strategic planning and management for fifteen years. Kit was the Senior Web Producer for WebTrends, the web analytics software company from 2000 to 2002. Since that time she has consulted to companies throughout the United States, from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Her work has been recognized with a Webby Award, awards from professional organizations and most recently as a finalist in Mashable's People's Choice award. She chairs and speaks at technical and professional events around the country. She's also the founder of BumperTunes, an online music download service that licenses original music for audio and video productions.
- Amy Webb is the CEO of Webbmedia Group and is an author, speaker and future thinker, adapting current and emerging technologies for use in communications. She has spent more than 15 years working with digital media, founding several web-based companies and now advising various startups, retailers, government agencies and media organizations as well as Webbmedia's clients all over the world. She sits on a number of boards and talks about emerging tech/ tech trends on TV, radio and web-based shows.